- Three-day trade and consumer exhibition showcasing solutions, products, services and technology for the aging Asian societies.
- Held in Halls 405 and 406 at the Suntec Convention and Exhibition Centre in Singapore.
- 8 November: Full day medical conference on active aging for medical and trade visitors.
- CME points for doctors (pending SMC approval), 4 CPE points will be awarded by the Singapore Nursing Board (SNB), 3 CE points will be awarded by the Singapore Nutrition and Dietetics Association (SNDA).
- 8 November: Trade visitors only. Hosted buyer program available. Featuring The Disruptor Tribe.
- 9 – 10 November: Trade & consumer visitors. Featuring workshops and product demonstrations.
- Free admission for all with pre-registration. S$10 including GST for registration at the door.
Supported by international and local aging organizations: the International Council on Active Aging (ICAA), CommonAge, SilverEco.org, the French Chamber of Commerce, the Gerontological Society of Singapore, Singapore Human Resources Institute, LIEN Foundation.
International 12-member advisory board chaired by Dr. Tan Jit Seng, a prominent physician focusing on Geriatrics Medicine.