Only pre-registered visitors who are badge holders or bear an official event barcode or QR code on their mobile devices, where consumers and end-users are concerned; visitors who register onsite (whereby an administrative fee of S$10 including GST would apply); and exhibitors who are badge holders will be able to attend ELDEX Asia.
Admission is open to professional and business visitors and exhibitors who are involved in or have a direct connection or interest in the subject domain of the Event or associated industries or organisations. Professional and business visitors and exhibitors should be dressed in suitable business wear.
Consumers and end-users will only be admitted on 9 and 10 November (Saturday and Sunday). Consumers and end-users may be dressed in suitable casual attire. They will not be admitted to the Event on 8 November 2019 (Friday) unless they had prior procured a medical conference delegate pass and dressed in suitable business wear. A delegate badge will be prepared accordingly for such consumers and end-users.
By choosing to allow their badge to be scanned by an exhibitor or sponsor during the Event, visitors will be allowing the organisers to provide their name and contact details to the exhibitor or sponsor, who may contact them about their products or services in accordance with their privacy policies.
By choosing to attend any workshops or product demonstrations, visitors will have their badge or bar or QR code scanned at entry and their name and contact details will be shared by the organisers with the seminar host/exhibitor, sponsor and/or speaker, who may contact them about their products or services in relation to such session in accordance with their privacy policies.
Badge holders must not allow their badges to be worn by anyone else. Any failure is likely to lead to the badge holder and the person wearing the badge being removed from the Event.
Anyone obtaining a badge by theft, deception or other illegal means will be asked to leave the Event.
Anyone attending the Event should carry and produce on request of the organisers a personal photo-ID (e.g., passport, photo-ID driving licence, national identity card) or other identification acceptable to the organisers.
No one under the age of 16 will be able to attend the Event on 8 November 2019 (Friday) without the prior written approval of the organisers. Visitors attending with children under the age of 16 will be responsible for their children. Visitors are encouraged to avail their mobile number to their children.
If you require a visa invitation letter, please contact our official travel agent at email@example.com. There may be a fee associated with the service. Please note that the issuing of visas is subject to the sole approval of the Singapore government and cannot be guaranteed by the Organiser.
Anyone attending the Event must not take part in any canvassing, leafleting, demonstrations, objectionable behaviour or wear offensive apparel or be involved in any activity which may disrupt the Event. The organisers reserve their rights to request such individuals to leave the Event.
Press badges at the Event are restricted to publishers, editors, journalists, photographers, broadcasters and web bloggers associated with the industry or general media entities. Members of the press may be required to complete an application form and produce accreditation in the form of a photocopy of a recognised press or media card, business card, a letter from the editor or an official web address linking to a press release to verify their position. Press applications from advertising personnel and media sales representatives will not be accepted.
Photography and Recording
Official photographers and film crew will be taking photographs and recording and/or streaming videos at the Event. Each attendee authorises such photography and recording and permits the organisers to use the attendee’s image, likeness and voice for archival and promotional purposes in any and all media, without liability, compensation or credit to the attendees.
No attendee to the Event may take photographs or make any form of recording (including audio or video) on any media at the Event under any circumstances without the prior written permission of the organisers. Should there be any legal action arising from such action, the organisers cannot be held liable in any way.
Reservation of Rights
The organisers reserve the right to exclude or remove anyone from the Event and the venue who does not comply with this policy or who they reasonably consider is likely to break these rules or who is prohibited from attending under any applicable sanctions, laws or regulations, or otherwise at the organisers’ discretion.
Service, Safety and Security at our Events
The safety and security of our staffs and attendees is our priority. We will work closely with the venue, local and national authorities to identify risks, assess them and develop security plans for our events.
Every attendee should be aware that the following are in place:
- Customer Service staff may approach you to assist you outside, at entry or inside the Event.
- Staff and attendees are required to wear ID badges provided. Consumers and end-users must be ready to show their individual bar or QR code on their mobile device.
- Walk-through or handheld scanners may be in operation at our Event.
- CCTV in operation at our Events is monitored and recorded.
- Uniformed and covert Security Guards are in attendance at our Events.
- Uniformed and covert Police may be in attendance at our Events.
Every attendee is requested to:
- Keep personal property with you at all times and do not leave any items unattended
- Report anything that looks unusual, suspicious or just out of place to an event staff.
- Remain patient and courteous with event staff.
- Follow the instructions and/or requests of event staff at all times, unless such instructions and/or requests are clearly unreasonable.
- On their final visit to the event, dispose of their badge inside the event for recycling purposes or when they’ve returned home, and not in bins immediately outside the Event.
If you have any feedback or questions about event security, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Medical Conference Delegate Terms and Conditions
- Only Delegate badge holders will be able to attend the medical conference on 8 November 2019 (Friday). If the Delegate badge holder has only paid for access to the morning or afternoon session, then that Delegate badge holder can only attend that subscribed session. All other Delegates can attend the full-day medical conference.
- Delegates who register onsite at the Event will be charged an onsite registration administrative fee of S$10 including GST.
- Delegates should be dressed in suitable business wear.
- Badge holders must not allow their Delegate badges to be worn by anyone else. Any failure will lead to the badge holder and the person wearing the badge being removed from the Event.
- Anyone obtaining a Delegate badge by theft, deception or other illegal means will be asked to leave the Event.
- Anyone attending the medical conference should carry some form of photo-ID (passport, photo-ID driving licence, national identity card) or other identification acceptable to the organisers.
- All other terms and conditions stated under Admission Policy will apply to Delegates.